Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easily manipulated by peppy music

Exercise update:

So there I am, laying on my face on the workout bench. I've finished doing quads and calves. One last set of hamstring curls remains. My internal monologe goes something like this, "girl you've significantly upped the wieght for quads and theoretically that also works them hammies. How bout we just bow out now."

"but that makes me a wuss."

"um, your legs feel like mush. and you look pathetic." (see my reflection)

"yeah you're right."

*cue ipod to begin playing peppy song on shuffle (apparently this background music to playing a FIFA videogame GOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLL!)

"Thank you shuffle feature!!!"

"oh my gosh, girl, you are so easily manipulated by peppy music."

And then I finished my last set. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment